Welcome to Hilchie Environmental Septic Service Inc.
Located in Fall River
Hilchie Environmental Septic Service Inc. is a family owned and operated septic service business
and has been serving all of HRM, Enfield, Nine Mile River, Peggy's Cove, St. Margaret's Bay and Lawrencetown areas for over 60 years.
Regular maintenance of your septic system will provide you with many years of trouble free sewage disposal.
These are factors which determine how often a septic tank must be pumped:
- Size or capacity of the tank.
- The number of people in the household or how much water flows through the system.
- The volume of the solids in your waste. If you have a garbage disposal, the extra solids
make it necessary to pump out the septic tank about twice as often.
Here are some helpful tips to help keep your septic system working properly
* Do pump your tank every 3 years to prevent waste buildup and field damage. (Based on the average water use of 3 people.)
* Do have a filter installed. Ask about the benefits of a low cost septic filter.
* Don't backwash water softener into your septic syste.
* Don't use tank additives.
For service in the St. Margaret's Bay area call - 826-1183
Spryfield Area - 477-0153
Hilchie Environmental Septic Service Inc. is Workers Compensation certified and is licensed by Waste Water Nova Scotia.
24 hour emergency service available - 861-2795
At Hilchie Environmental Septic Service Inc. we take pride in keeping your septic system working properly
and protecting our environment. Regular maintenance today will help save you costly repairs in the future.
Hilchie Environmental Septic Service - providing quality septic tank service for over 60 years.